Submission Preparation ChecklistAs part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- 1. The official language is English and the document should be prepared in Microsoft Word using, Times New Roman, font size 10-point or one that closest in appearance to Times New Roman and formatted to A4 page size.
- 2. Paper title should be centered and capitalize the first letter of nouns, pronouns, verbs, adjectives, and adverbs; do not capitalize articles, coordinate conjunctions or prepositions (unless the title begins with such a word). After the main title leave one 12-point blank line.
- 3. Authors’ name(s) and e-mail(s) address(s) to be centered beneath the title, non-boldfaced. Multiple authors should be shown in a two- or three-column format, with their affiliations italicized and centered below their respective names. Include e-mail addresses.
- 4. Following the author’s information, a 250-300-word abstract should be provided with maximum of five key words. The abstract is to be in fully-justified italicized text below the author information. Use the word “Abstract” as the title, bold-face and centered relative to body of the paper. The abstract is to be single-spaced in a single-blocked paragraph. Leave two blank lines after the abstract then begin the main text.
- 5. The text of your paper should be single spaced without inserting page numbers.
- 6. Allow one blank line between the main titles in the paper (introduction, methods, procedures, results, discussion, conclusion, references). Main headings should be centered, bold and capitalized. The second order headings should be boldface, first letters of each word capitalized, flush left, preceded by one blank line, before, and one after. Third-order headings if you must use, should be boldface, initially italicized, flush left, preceded by one blank line, followed by a period and your text on the same line.
- 7. Caption and titles of figure(s) and table(s) should have the first word(s) capitalized. Figures and tables must be numbered separately and sequentially. For example: “Figure 1. Database contexts”, “Table 1. Input data”. Figure captions are to be centered below the figures. Table titles are to be centered above the tables.
- 8. References should be at the end of the paper and should be listed alphabetically. References and citations within the text should be in the APA format. References should be typed in 8 point font size.
- 9. Where applicable, SI unit should be used.
- 10. Maximum number of words should be 4000 (5-10 pages) Papers must be submitted in MS word. Please disable all document security and remove any hyperlinks.
11. Authors must adhere to a uniform format of the paper as stipulated below:
c. Materials and Methods or Methodology
d. Results and Discussion/Findings
e. Conclusion and Recommendations
f. Any acknowledgements
i. Bio-data at most 100 words
- 12. The author/s Affiliation(s) should be inserted at the end of the paper together with a short Bio-data of the main author.
The names and email addresses entered in this journal site will be used exclusively for the stated purposes of this journal and will not be made available for any other purpose or to any other party.